Needs a location
February 26, 2020 @ 14:00 UTC | 6:00 PT | 09:00 ET. Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/996880439 .
Jenkins Configuration as Code (JCasC) plugin allows configuring Jenkins instances with declarative YAML files. These files may be quite complex, and hence it is important to have tools which help Jenkins users to create and verify such configuration files. During his Community Bridge project Sladyn Nunes has added a schema generator to the JCasC plugin and created a new Visual Studio Code plugin which provides auto completion and validation for your configuration files.
At this online meetup Sladyn will present his project and demo the new JCasC features he created. What will you learn?
* How to install the JCasC Visual Studio Code Plugin and connect it to your Jenkins Instance
* How to enable auto completion and validation for JCasC YAML files
* How to contribute further if you are interested
- JCasC Plugin for Jenkins: https://plugins.jenkins.io/configuration-as-code/
- JCasC Plugin for Visual Studio Code: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=jcasc-developers.jcasc-plugin