What we're about
This group is for EVERYONE: either you want to Find a New Job, Full-Time or Part-Time, or Improve the Job you already have, OR you have Jobs to Fill and looking for good dynamic candidates, OR you are a recruiter and want to Learn how to help your candidates making them more competitive against other candidates.
EVERYONE CAN BENEFIT AND WELCOME TO JOIN!
Every meeting is FREE to attend, and includes an Expert-Speaker on these topics:
1. Improving the Resume – a view from a “hiring manager’s” perspective
2. Optimizing the Resume – for electronic searches
3. Conducting online job hunting campaign – making recruiters chase you
4. Interview Protocol – how to increase your chances for positive response
5. Review of YOUR Resume – specific advice how to improve your own resume – BRING MULTIPLE COPIES
6. Networking – exchange of job leads
The discussions are around the Resume, Interview and Job Search (Full or Part Time, Permanent or Temporarily), targeting to provide Knowledge Exchange and Tips as well as Networking.
Job Seekers and Recruiters are welcomed!
If a Job Seeker - Bring Your Resume to be reviewed and write improvement tips
If a Recruiter - Bring Your Job Requisitions