* Start at 18:00
* 18:00 - 18:10 Luis de Sousa: Welcome (10 minutes)
* 18:15 - 18:25 John Mukomberanwa: A word from your hosts (10 minutes)
* 18:30 - 18:55 James Lloyd: The LIME Package (25 minutes)
* 19:00 - 19:25 Lindsay John Arendse : R Shiny, SparklyR, and RConnect (25 minutes)
* 19:30 - 19:55 Khadeeja Siko: Missing value imputation with missForest and Classification with randomForest (25 minutes)
* Finish at 20:00
* James Lloyd - A current employee at Standard Bank, I studied statistics and computer science at UCT for my undergraduate degree, and went on to do my honours in statistics at the same institution. I now work for the Data Science team in the Corporate and Investment Banking division of Standard Bank.
* Lindsay John Arendse - Currently working at Standard Bank as Data Science Graduate. I am from a Computer Science background, with a keen interest in agent based artificial intelligence. I love writing code and solving cool problems.
* Khadeeja Siko - Currently working at Standard Bank as a Data Science Graduate. I am from a Mathematical Statistics and Economics background. I love a full, clean, consolidated data set as that is the beginning of a great story and solution.