It's time for a comedy! Bad Neighbors (a.k.a. Neighbors) has received favourable reviews (IMDB: 6.9; Rotten Tomatoes: 73% (critics), 70% (audience); Metacritc: 68).
A quick run down:
* Meet at Seattle Coffee (it's close to the fast food court) from 19:00 to 19:50. Order your coffee from Seattle and catch up before the movie. Don't forget to get your 10% discount for being part of the book & movie club.
* After Seattle Coffee, go to the theatre to collect tickets (the seating is unreserved) and popcorn, drinks etc.
* If you have a Montecasino card, you can receive a discount on the cost of the ticket (a gold card gets you 30% discount). So be sure to bring it with, or get one beforehand (I've heard it requires a day to be usable at the Movies).
* Movie starts at 20:00 and is 97 minutes.
* Go afterwards to Fego Café.