Everyday I see men and women like you facing heartbreak whether because of a divorce, thinking of a divorce, seeing the end of a relationship or simply because they are not living the life they want to live... and it hurts. This doesn't have to be a depressing story and it's time to change the dialogue.
🦋 Joy after Heartbreak is a happiness group based on the concept that no one should be unhappy one minute more than necessary and that we all have the inner resource to reinvent ourselves .
This group is open to those of you who want to learn how to get back on their feet, move on and create a wonderful life of fun, joy and purpose.
At a time when the Unknown is the New Normal, life can seem confusing, overwhelming, even scary. Whether the uncertainty you are faced with is: 🌟Personal - Divorce, Breakup, Grief… 🌟Professional - Loss of a Job, New Career… 🌟Health Related - Illness, Aging… 🌟Global - Pandemic, Social environment… Whether you want things to change or they are imposed on you. You’re not alone
Join a community of empathic, intuitive, genuine, curious, loving people. Learn how to Transform your thoughts from the Inside Out.Navigate the Unknown easily and effortlessly. 🌟 You can get more information about the group and Join us in January by going to https://www.fabyoulicious.com/stugroup
• If you decide to sign up for an event, please show up or update your response to open your spot to others. If you don't show up without notify me in advance more than two time, I will hav to remove you from the group.
• I expect every member to have a profile with a photo where I can see their face. This is for the safety of every member.
• Many members of this group are going through challenging time. Please do not contact them unless their consent.
• If someone contact you inappropriately, please let me know. They will be removed from the group right away. No discussion.
• I am a Core Emotional Awakener. Helping people rebirth themselves in challenging time is my passion and my work. I will be happy to support you in and out the group. You can have a look at my website http://www.fabyoulicious.com .