Everyday I see men and women like you facing heartbreak whether because of a divorce, thinking of a divorce, seeing the end of a relationship or simply because they are not living the life they want to live... and it hurts. This doesn't have to be a depressing story and it's time to change the dialogue.
Joy after Heartbreak is a happiness group based on the concept that you may have been bullied by life, an event or someone but you wont let that define nor stop you. This group is open to those of you who want to learn how to get back on their feet, move on and create a wonderful life of fun, joy and purpose
This group will meet monthly around a theme that will apply to divorcees but also to other. Most of those meeting will be open to other group as well to broaden our horizon.
This is your group so if you want some themes to be addressed, please let me know. I will do my best to address them or invite the appropriate speaker.
The format of a meeting will generally be:
- Mingle for 30 minutes - Learn: Tools and tips 1 hour - Activity, discussion 30 minutes...
We will start on time and expect you to be on time as much as possible.
• If you decide to sign up for an event, please show up or update your response to open your spot to others. If you don't show up without notify me in advance more than two time, I will hav to remove you from the group.
• I expect every member to have a profile with a photo where I can see their face. This is for the safety of every member.
• Many members of this group are going through challenging time. Please do not contact them unless their consent.
• If someone contact you inappropriately, please let me know. They will be removed from the group right away. No discussion.
• I'm an Emotional Healing Hypnotherapist and Coach. Helping people rebirth themselves in challenging time is my passion and my work. I will be happy to support you in and out the group. You can have a look at my website http://www.fabyoulicious.com . Most of the events with this group will be free or ask for a donation of $20. It's my way to open my practice to more people. You will always be welcome to the main events wether you can pay or not. I will sometimes offer you to join some of my paid events, those one will be only open to paying clients (limited in number).