Now with this short break, experience the best of Bali in just 6 days! Cycling through Bali is one of the most authentic and fun ways of exploring this intriguing destination. Beyond Bali’s famed beaches are the rural back roads that bridge stunning scenery with volcanoes, rice plantations, many villages that are not on the 'touristy' radar and a chance for travelers to meet the locals and understand their culture. Best of all is the short cycling distances on this tour and the fact that it is a guided trip makes it easy for anyone without long cycling experience to get on it. The tour is based around the vicinity of one hotel, which means there is no need for daily packing and unpacking. It is a great choice for a first timer on a cycling tour or a discerning traveler looking for new experiences in Bali.
Minimum Age: 11 years
• 5 days of cycling on the back roads to rural parts of Bali and across the World Heritage Site of Jatiluwih near the rice paddies
• Excellent opportunity to visit the serene Balinese houses and mingle around with the locals and tribes
• Visit to the spectacular Mt. Batur volcano at Kintamani
• Visit to local temples and rice fields
• Cocoa and paddy growing agricultural village trip
• Witness the process of making Arak (a local alcoholic brew)
Dates & Prices : Operates every Thursday @ Rs. 39,900 * + flights & visas
Call us on[masked] or drop us a message to get on board!