What we're about
Kansas City Bitcoin Developers is an effort to provide a forum for local software developers interested in learning about the software underlying and built around the peer-to-peer Bitcoin network and other established cryptocurrencies. Presentations will be of a medium-to-advanced technical nature, with a focus on writing and/or explaining code. Events will include time for open discussion and project collaboration.
Currently, the regular presentation schedule will include short talks demonstrating code examples that reinforce topics covered in Andreas Antonopoulos' "Mastering Bitcoin".
Guidelines for membership:
• Act in a manner conducive with a tolerant, respectful environment.
• Don't use the space, events, or presentations for solicitation or promotion. Organzers/presenters should disclose conflicts of interest where they exist.
- be 10-60 minutes long,
- feature some open source code that [b]you[/b] wrote or can explain
- be catered to an audience of developers of moderate to advanced skill level
- focus on established, open-source cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc...) or purely educational blockchain software