This event has passed
In a free interactive workshop, Claim Academy Founder Ola Ayeni will cover key skills to succeed in your new career and the tech job market
About this Event
The software and IT industry is hot and demand outnumbers the supply of software engineers. What does it take to transition into this booming industry, how can you prepare for a job offer, what should you expect after you get trained? Getting into junior or mid-level positions requires a special kind of preparation. People can code but many can not think like a developer or understand how to solve a problem.
In this free interactive workshop led by Claim Academy Founder, CEO and Career Master Teacher, Ola Ayeni, he'll cover the key skills that you must have in order to succeed in your new career and the job market.
We will cover -
- The 3 important keys to change your career successfully
- How to prepare and choose a training program that is right for you. All programs are not equal
- How to choose a coding language best suited to your personality and interest
- Why Online coding programs may not be in your best interest
- How to guarantee yourself a job by doing certain simple things
- Things you need to know to get hired as a developer
The session will help you:
- Identify your new career change and what to do to make things happen - for example, are you most interested in a career as a Full Stack or backend or frontend developer ? What type of company would you like to work for ?Established corporation or a new start-up ? Do you want to just develop apps as a tech entrepreneur ?
Price: Always free!
To learn more about Claim Academy Software Engineering bootcamp and Cybersecurity, visit http://claimacademystl.com
Start learning now! Check out our prep options (we recommend the admission Prep bootcamp ) at https://claim-academy.teachable.com/p/introtojava
If you have specific questions regarding our Software Engineering Immersive, or want to speak with our a Career Adviser, please reach out to [masked]