What we're about
Real Estate Money Meetup - Kansas City
This is a real estate investor networking group for the Kansas City area and a place to meet investors who have the same interests as you. This is a structured networking event. Nothing to sell, no sales pitches, no books, no boot camps, no DVDs, no class time.
We will spend some time learning about private investment dollars, retirement plan dollars and how to find those sources. I regularly hear from investors that they want to meet other people who have similar goals and interests. At any event I attend, participants always request more networking time. So, here it is. All networking and no distractions.
It has been said many times that your net worth is a reflection of your network. By coming to this meetup, you'll learn how others network and how to improve your own. Here are a few suggestions to help create a successful Meetup.
1. Come prepared, have business cards, bring something to take notes with and rehearse your introduction.
2. Know how you can help others and how they can help you.
3. This time is not about selling deals. It is about meeting people and creating opportunities during your followup with a new connection you make at the event.
4. Have a followup plan in place.
5. Invite someone already in your network - be a go giver to become a go getter.