addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
Katina B.
kjrice
Group Organizer
Kernersville, NC
Hello my Cut The Crap Divas!!! How are things going? With two weekends, a couple of birthday parties and a work Holiday luncheon under my belt, I have learned a few things:

I am surrounded by FOOD--mostly crap!

I eat when I am not really hungry. Just food being in my presence makes me want to eat! I have to be really INTENTIONAL about NOT mindless snacking!

Cutting the Crap really makes a difference! My clothes are fitting looser and someone at work commented that I was losing weight. The scale only says a few pounds though. ( I wasn't trying to lose weight anyway. Just trying to be healthier!)

I feel better with less crap in my diet!

I had a half of a piece of homemade pound cake today--it was delicious! I know--it was CRAP! But it was only a half of a piece and I was satisfied! No other bread or soda. Alas, crap all the same!

However, Cutting the Crap has shown me that I am gonna make bad choices sometimes just like in life! I just have a new choice to make--move forward bitter or better!

Be better Divas!!!