KnoxDevs is pleased to announce our next Quarterly event, and it's an exciting one!
Please join us at The Square Room on Market Square on Thursday, June 28th for a presentation on Knoxville's Open Data Project. Our presenters will be Jesse Mayshark, Sr. Director of Communications and Government Relations, and Tim Kuhn, GIS Manager at Knox County MPC.
Some of the topics include:
- An overview of the project and the goals.
- What data is currently available?
- What is planned to be available?
- What would help the city?
- What cool ideas have other cities done?
- How have entrepreneurs used the data or combined sources to add value to profit from it, here or elsewhere?
- How does someone get data added?
This will be an active discussion and an opportunity for you to provide the city and MPC feedback on this initiative, so bring your ideas!
We'll have free appetizers, and a cash bar will be available.
* 6:30 Doors Open
* 7 Opening Remarks & Presentation followed by socializing
This Quarterly has graciously received support from Premier Staffing Partners and ResultStack as well as from Avrio Analytics and Cirrus Insight. Thank you for helping to make this event possible!