Tuesday, March 3, 2020. 7pm.
Dajwór 3,[masked] Kraków
Location (Ground Floor)
[look] You are at Artefakt Cafe entrance
[look forward] You see an inviting bar up ahead.
[turn right] You see fellow Clojurians milling around parens.
1. Ewa Trzemżalska — Discovering Clojure: The Newbie Perspective
2. Norbert Wójtowicz — Data over Code
Blitz Talks (Have something to say, but not a full-length talk? Blitz talk!):
* Andrzej Fricze — I was sure we’re doomed, but (((maybe))) we’re not!
* Don't say no just yet; come with your ideas and we'll provide the drinks and courage.
* Round-table discussion of ClojureD conference.
Talks will be in English. The Clojure community is small as it is in Poland and we would like to provide an opportunity for non-polish speakers living in Kraków to attend more tech meetups. This is also a great opportunity for everyone to practice and level-up their language and presentation skills with a small, informal, and welcoming group of people.
We'll have access to a projector (HDMI), microphone, and plenty of time to share some beers (lots of good ones on tap) or other refreshing non-alcoholic beverages. Just don't expect to find an open kitchen, so grab some dinner beforehand.
If you would like to give a talk at an upcoming event, have any questions, comments, concerns or just want to say hi, emails us at: [masked]