Join the Elastic Community: This group is for anyone interested in open source search, logging, analytics & data visualization. We primarily focus on these open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats ( http://www.elastic.co/products ) — but we welcome talks on any aspect of data exploration.
Local community organizers wanted! - We’d love to have this user group meet more regularly, so we’re looking for a local organizer who will help the group thrive, and the Community Team at Elastic is here to support you. If you’re interested email us at email@example.com .
• Learn new technical use cases and share your expertise
• Special Elastic swag (and bragging rights, of course).
• Be a fan of Elastic and possess motivation to help build the community
• Commit to organizing the user group for at least one calendar year (at least 3-4 meetups a year)
• Attend the meetups
• Help find speakers and hosts (Elastic can help connect you with other users)
• Create meetup.com announcement (Elastic can help promote)
• Order food & beverages (Elastic is happy to sponsor)
Host a meetup: Hosting a meetup at your office, is another way to get more involved with the community. This is a great way to showcase your space (especially if you’re trying to recruit). Your facilities don't need to be fancy — we're looking for a comfortable vibe, a projector, screen, chairs, and a place to serve refreshments. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.
Code of Conduct: This Meetup community adheres to the Elastic Community Code of Conduct ( https://www.elastic.co/community/codeofconduct ). Attendance to events run as part of this Meetup group means you agree to be an awesome human and engage by these rules.