What we're about
Caution! This meetup group is no longer in use! And scheduled to be closed. Thanks for registering to the CNCF official platform:
- https://community.cncf.io/montreal/ for in-person event in Montreal
- https://community.cncf.io/cloud-native-canada/ for virtual events
Attention: ce groupe n'est plus utilisé. Merci de vous enregistrer sur la plate-forme CNCF:
- https://community.cncf.io/montreal/ pour les événements en-personne de la ville de Montréal
- https://community.cncf.io/cloud-native-canada/ pour les événements virtuels
Cloud Native tech and Kubernetes goes Montreal! Cloud Native and Kubernetes Montreal is the official Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) Meetup group about the technologies hosted under CNCF umbrella:
- Kubernetes - Prometheus - Opentracing
- Envoy and Linkerd
- containerd and rkt -gRPC - CNI - Notary
Any skill level is welcome; we’re all new to Kubernetes and CNCF and we want to create an open, welcoming environment for other Kubernauts and Cloud Native people.
We host talks from anyone doing cool things with Kubernetes, and the other CNCF technologies, including companies using them in production or vendors who are pushing the boundaries of what the cloud native techs can do.
Presentations will be focused on intro slides, guides, workshops, adoption stories and demos, but not sales pitches.
To become an organizer or speaker, please reach out to us!
To submit a talk follow the link here.
This meetup's official language is French and English; the conversations and presentations will be bilingual.