What we're about
Introducing fine, unique and Kawaii art & craft selections from great Japanese creator's market.
Currently, we are 9 artists and 3 representatives group and active online since Summer of 2015.
Organizer started sharing Japanese culture in English for love for the mother country, Japan and the nurtured country, America.
In 2017 Fall, we are planing to become active offline, too. Great to meet you, Japan & art lovers in Chicago!
We also support couple of projects with good people and great cause so that we can together thrive for better world and fair living.
- Artist -
• Sayuri Abe, Painter Semi-custom ManekiNeko (Japanese lucky charm cat) with acrylic paint. (Original paint)
• Noriko Aizawa Buckles, Photographer / Digital artist
• Kumiko Higashi Wartman, Mixed media jewelry artist
• Yuko Nagamori, Painter / Clay doll artist
• Nao, 2D & 3D designerCustom 3D pet. (Digital art)
• NANIKATSU, Yuichiro Onishi, Letterpress artist / shop owner
• Miharu Shirahata, Hanko (eraser stamp) artist
• Takahashi-chan, Manga illustrator
• g to y, Wakomono & flower art and craft
- Where to meet us online -
• Website (http://kujira.weebly.com)
• Facebook (http://facebook.com/kujira.us)
• Instagram (http://instagram.com/kujiragallery)
• Tumblr (http://kujiraus.tumblr.com)
• Twitter (http://twitter.com/kujiraus)
- Online shop -
• Etsy (http://etsy.com/shop/kujiraus)
• Society6 (http://society6.com/kujira)