Start 2014 off with a wealth of new powerful knowledge!
mHealth Circle is proud to present 3 different takes on the nuts and bolts of early stage investing in digital health. The panel discussion and your questions will be facilitated by Dr. Bonnie Feldman.
If you miss this event, you will not only miss a great night with awesome people...but will be missing out on valuable information that can help you earn substantial investments for your company.
In this rare opportunity, you'll not only hear what investors want but you'll also have the opportunity to ask them direct questions.
RSVP now to join us. The event, food and drinks are all free - you have way more to gain than to lose by coming!
OUR EXPERT PANEL
• Jack Young heads up the $100M Qualcomm Life Fund (QLF) at Qualcomm Ventures, one of the most prolific venture investors in the digital health sector. His investment interests are focused in the areas of intersection of digital and wireless technologies and health services including: consumer-driven wellness and fitness, chronic disease management, aging in place, transitional care, clinical trials and telehealth/telemedicine. (https://qualcommventures.com/team-member/jack-young/)
• Ted Meisel is a Health Care Angel Investor. He has extensive experience in the operations and strategy of digital media and advertising companies. He provides input to potential investments and is an active board member at Forbes Media and Marketshare Partners, where he works with the management teams on strategic, operational and organizational issues. Ted is the former CEO of Overture Services, the pioneer of search advertising. (http://www.elevation.com/EP_IT.asp?id=222)
• Dr. Jack Kreindler of Frost Venture Partners is a physician, physiologist, technologist and serial entrepreneur. He’s founded some of the UK’s largest online ventures in social media, health and finance: H2G2.com acquired by the BBC, Vielife acquired by Cigna and Dictate.IT, the National Health Service’s largest transcription provider. Jack also founded BlueOrange to incubate high growth startups including Imagini.net, developed a revolutionary webscale datastore, addressing the issue of database replication and founded GenieDB, a globally distributed database for enterprise applications that removes the pain of database replication, synchronization and healing in the cloud. Jack also founded and is the Medical Director for the world-renown, Center for Health and Human Performance in London. (http://jointly.io/our-team/)
• Meet Collaborators. You spoke, we listened. You want to meet prospective teammates so let's make it happen! (Facilitated by Emily Meyers, President, Eyes of the World Media Group)
OTHER ALLURING TID BITS
• Prizes will be awarded to those asking the most insightful questions.
• Refreshments will be served. So don't you dare skip it because you're worried about being hungry.
Park in the underground parking at Cooley [masked]nd Street) and take the elevator to Suite 400 because the doors of the building lock and are only key card accessible past 6pm. If you park somewhere else, it will be difficult for you to get into the building for the event.
A BIG THANKS TO COOLEY!
Let's hear it for Cooley LLP (www.cooley.com) for sponsoring the event. If you like the cool space and refreshments, it's thanks to them! And if you need legal expertise for your technology enterprise, you've found the right place!