We are unique to the LA area and in process of expansion into a Non Profit NPD Abuse Healing and Recovery Center after almost 3 Years of organically growing and learning by experience, practice and knowledge gaining.
We have well over 2000 hours of session time with members who have joined our group over three years ago. Well over 1000 hours of research between the co-facilitators of the group - Jeffrey Lawton and Mark Fitzpatrick
If you are a trauma victim of NPD Abuse and need to take the steps to heal you have come to the right place. We have evolved into understanding that a major component of healing and recovery is learning self-love and human compassion/connection.
This is the room you will enter - a room full of empaths that are often knowledgeable themselves in the paths to recovery.
The steps are Awareness, Acknowledgement , Healing and Transformation.
We are in the business of helping you believe that you are the stronger of the two in your relationship with the NARC. You are!! Empaths are meant to do good in the world as we naturally seek out to love others and contribute.
Please sign up for the group and attend one of our meetups and look forward to our future goals of opening a LA NPD Abuse Healing and Recovery Center!
Rules for LA Recovery from Narcissistic Personality Disorder Abuse
Organized by Mark and 1 other
1. We are all here to support one another
2. Be conscientious of other peoples time who are on the call
3. No one is to be in Zoom meeting unless they are members and signed up for event. ( temp exception while on call if you can explain your story and agree to sign up right away
4. Jeff and Mark are the moderators and facilitators please respect the experience and expertise we bring to the group while also recognizing the responsibility we have to all members.
5. Open discussion is very welcome however only in a respectful manner
6. Jeffrey and I will be modeling and demonstrating the very skills that you need to supersede the NPD abuser in some cases as needed. Rather that argue this situation seek to ask questions as to the purpose of it.
7. Full respect for the stage on the path you are on as we know that everyone is at some different stage and some different level in the recovery path
8. Please be open to guidance and new knowledge in the same way the moderators will be as well.