This community organization provides opportunities for startups to share their passions with other members of the broader startup ecosystem. We exist to help you be the best you can be and to make your journey to the top a bit easier, less lonely and more fun.
Entrepreneurs are by far the biggest driving force behind the positive change in the world. We are the change-makers making a better tomorrow, but because it's such a worthwhile journey, it's also a hard, lonely and flooded with pitfalls.
We help you get through the maze quicker and easier by giving you the four most important elements you need to build your dreams: Connections - Know-how - Inspiration – Community. Our mission is to provide entrepreneurs with the knowledge, guidance, tools, and connections they need to succeed. Our goal is to build a strong, vibrant, collaborative entrepreneurial community with deep, lasting business and social relationships.
Now with 500+ members, we are growing very fast! So, join us be a part of our pitch events, co-founder matching nights, panel discussions and even our fun mixers!
Our regular activities will include
• Mixer Nights
• Pitch/Demo Nights
• Introductions to VCs and Angel Investors
• Panel Talks
• Startup Tech Fest
• Startup Boot Camp
Who is our Meetup for?
We're looking to bring the fun, collaborative spirit to the Los Angeles entrepreneurship scene with informative, inspiring, and useful meetups that can help you accelerate your startup ideas. Come to our meetups to INCUBATE and ACCELERATE your new venture without having to apply, interview, attend classes, etc.
We exist to help Entrepreneurs who have the following qualities:
1) Who believe in actions and not just thinking. How many of us have been in a situation where we have great ideas but are afraid to take the first step. Instead of wasting hours and days and years trying to figure out your perfect next move, just “DO” something already. Get out of your head and take action
2) Not afraid of failure Nobody gets to the top of the mountain without falling on his face over and over again. The only failure is quitting. Everything else is just gathering information. We want to support the totally committed entrepreneurs, because we know that being totally committed is the ONLY way anyone will reach their dreams. Being interested in or merely wanting to become an entrepreneur is not going to cut it.
3) You are unique and everyone has something to give. There are 2 types of people in the world, Givers and takers. We welcome the givers with open arms, because they are the ones that will make a difference in the world.
Takers are not welcome.
But if you genuinely want to make a difference in the world, I think you will love our community. We support you and celebrate your "crazy" ideas. So, if you fit the description above come join us today.
We can't wait to see you.
Although, we are based out of Los Angeles, our network is going to be expansive and global. We welcome entrepreneurs from everywhere in the world to become part of our community to make it more global. We are inclusive, not exclusive. : - )
We believe entrepreneurial educational opportunities should be accessible to anyone with a dream and ambition.
To your success – Debjeet Gupta, LA Startup Tribe (LAST) Meetup Group
For any of the following, please email: email@example.com
1. If you want to tell us the format of the meetups/events and features you would like for us to arrange
2. Post your job to Startup Job Board for free
We have created a new social media accounts to make it easier for you to follow us on:
Sponsor our events: Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any of the following, please email: email@example.com
1. Nominate a judge/speaker
2. Volunteer for the event
Join as a contributor: Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors can be interviewers, videographers, photographers, bloggers, article writers, trainers, etc
Please get in touch with Tom if you want to apply to be interviewed: email@example.com
For any other queries, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, you will be automatically enrolled for free for email notifications about the best Startup Events in & around Los Angeles and other information about startups and Venture Capital.
By attending all attendees agree to release, indemnify, hold harmless, defend, and pay defense costs for all organizers from any and all liability or claims and consent to use and sharing of any photos or videos taken in any media.