What we're about
WELCOME TO LADYNERDS!
We are a group of fun and friendly ladies with a wide range of interests! Some of us are nerds about movies, tv shows, podcasts, gaming, cosplay, graphic novels and books while others geek out over food, art, crafts, music, science or history. The goal of this group is to provide a safe place for us girls to make new friends and explore the exciting city of Los Angeles!
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and also join us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter at LAdynerdsMeetup!
Our Meetup events include (but are not limited to):
- Movie Nights (Marvel, DC, science fiction, fantasy, etc.)
- TV Show Nights (superheroes, sci-fi, fantasy, anime, cartoons, etc.)
- Game Nights (board games, video games, etc.)
- Other Nights (trivia nights, coloring book nights, arts and crafts nights, etc)
- Nerdy Outings (conventions, exhibits, bookstores, comic book stores, etc.)
- Local Outings (concerts, plays, museums, zoos, parks, hiking, etc)
- Food & Drink Outings (restaurants, bars, coffee shops, festivals, markets, etc)
This group is open to anyone 18+ that identifies as female, non-binary, genderqueer, gender fluid, etc. If you identify as male, please do not apply — you will not be accepted. And by RSVPing, you agree to attend an event and not flake. Multiple no-shows will get you removed. Be kind to those hosting.
We're also always looking for people to create events and host. So if you're interested, please let us know. Thanks for understanding the needs of our group. We can't wait for you to join the nerdy fun!