Confirmed for March 12th - see you soon!
Come join us as we participate in the UNOs DoughRaiser for the One Enchanted Evening Prom to Benefit the American Red Cross in the
National Capital Region.
The Red Cross Prom is an event I'm hosting along with other LGBT owned/friendly businesses in our area. I went with Robert to prom last year (I also helped host it) and we felt totally welcome and comfortable being there together.
If you eat at the UNOs in Manassas on March 12th, tell your server you're there for the Red Cross and 20% of your bill will be donated to the prom efforts! You can eat at UNOs for lunch, dinner, happy hour, or all day - just make sure you tell them you're there for the Red Cross or print out one of the coupons below.
There are so many ways you can help make this year's prom successful!
1) Spread the word by sharing this event in your FB feed! Even if you can't make it, one of your friends is probably thinking about eating lunch out that day!
2) Like the prom's facebook page here: facebook.com/redcrossprom
3) Like the National Capital Region's page here: facebook.com/RedCrossNationalCapitalRegion
4) Plan to come to prom! It's Friday March 28th from 7pm - 11pm and tickets are $50 a person.
5) Provide a donation for our silent auction or raffle!
6) Buy an add in our program! It's $100 for a 1/4 page, $150 for 1/2 page, and $200 for a full page.
7) Sponsor the prom with one of our sponsorship packages! More details and PDF flyers (to share) are available here:
8) Donate a bottle of wine, beer, or liquor for our party wagon raffle item
9) Help spread the word about the prom! The Red Cross responds to a ton of emergencies, such as home fires, in our region and county. The money we raise at this prom will help provide people with food and shelter while they cope with the disaster.