What we're about
This is a Meetup group focussing on wellbeing & innate health.
An opportunity to meet & come together with like-minded individuals to create a positive environment in which to explore a deeper sense of ourselves & personal identity.
We intend to foster a community based on what is right & positive about identifying as Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual or Transgender. A celebration of who we really are & through this to bring hope to those who may be suffering or struggling with their lives.
This group is for anyone who identifies as LGBT, is not therapeutic in its approach & introduces a new profound way of looking at Wellbeing.
What will we do together:
- monthly meetups in Central London.
- regular online live webinars covering issues which impact the LGBT community
- workshops led by experienced well-being professionals
- social events, a chance to get to know one another
- create an online presence which acts as a beackon bringing hope to anyone in the world, who identifies as LGBT.
- plus a host of other things that may grow from LGBT Wellbeing, as we travel the path together
LGBT Wellbeing is unique because we truly know that as individuals & collectively, we are all capable of creating incredible lives.
The meet up group has been created by individuals who are professionals in the well-being / innate mental health field.