• Passionately committed to treating each member with dignity, respect, and kindness
HOW TO JOIN:
• Submit a request along with a photo of your face (so we can recognize you).
• We ask our members to contribute $1 at our meetups to help defray the Meetup site fee.
• Please be aware that we are not a dating site and respect the privacy of our members by refraining from sending unsolicited messages.
• We take the safety and security of our members very seriously. Please let us (your organizers) know if you do not want to appear in pictures, or if someone makes you feel uncomfortable.
We are a group of down to earth people who realize the need for a sense of community. Our group was formed with a dual purpose to build new friendships and fellowship through social events. Our group is for all kinds of people, especially the LGBTQ+ community and supportive allies. If you are looking to socialize in a relaxed and welcoming environment, then please join us. We have organizers to plan events, but we welcome member suggestions from everyone. Our events include everything from going out, group dinners, potlucks, cookouts, group movies, plays, concerts, day/weekend trips, outdoor adventures and general events that are catered to our community.
Thanks again for joining and we look forward to meeting you soon!