This meetup is created to play high quality, safe and friendly pick up soccer games. Players should have an advance level and technique so we can have slightly more competitive games but be safe at the same time. The overall goal is to have a good work-out, share our love for this sport, make new friends from all over the world and have fun.
- Fair play and respect at all times!
- Our games are open to ALL GENDERS and open to all good soccer players.
- We do not have a referee. RESPECT each others' calls and do not argue about them. If somebody calls a FOUL, it is a FOUL.
- NO fighting, swearing, threats and/or any physical aggressive behavior. If observed you will be permanently removed from the group.
- NO verbally abusing other players or criticizing their abilities when they make a mistake. You don't gain anything by winning a game in this meet up nor loose anything when lost. However thou, you will gain a lot of new friends if you have a clean game.
- NO Cleats allowed, TURF SHOES ONLY! (for both real or artificial grass) We play on a turf field!
- NO slide tackling.
- Failure to show results in a 2 WEEKS match ban penalty for the first time, 4 WEEKS match penalty for the second time and permanent removal from the group for any times after.
- You must play full games, can not leave early. You are expected to play two games! from 7AM to 9AM. Any shows after 7:30AM will be subject to a 1 WEEK match game penalty.
- Bring one WHITE JERSEY and ONE COLORED JERSEY to all games. If teams are uneven, the organizers might ask you to switch with another player to balance the teams. (JERSEYS with WHITE STRIPES are never allowed. It is neither white nor colored and it is confusing to others)
- Teams are announced between 9PM-10PM on Saturdays and you can change your RSVP until the teams are announced. Once teams are announced you have to show up in the game. Failure to show up will be subject to no show policy mentioned above.
- We play rain or shine! as long as the park is open.
- Please do not play if you are injured.
- No refunds or credits will be provided. Money collected will be use to pay Meetup fee (Monthly), improve the game equipment or donate to a local organization. Revenue & Expense report is open to the community at all times. This is a Non-Profit group.
- We play 8v8, field divided in two, total of 4 teams.
- Game starts at 7AM sharp! Arrive at the field by 6:45AM and warm up so we can kick off on time.
- One team wears WHITE and other team wears COLORED shirts.
- In the half time WHITE TEAM switches.
- Two games of approximately 45 min with short water break in between.
- Rotating goalies every 5-6 mins. Everyone must go at least once.
**INJURIES &DISCLAIMER**: Group Organizer(s) and Group Organization Assumes NO Risk Or individual Liability For Personal Injuries Incurred By Members/Players On The Field Or During Any Of Our Activities: Pick Up Games, Or Other Events. By Agreeing To Play, You Are in Receipt Of This Information, And Thereby Warrant That You Are In Good Health And Assume Personal Responsibility For ALL Physical And Accidental Risks Involved With Playing in Our Group, Including But Not Limited to Falls, Injuries, Contact with Other Players, and Field Conditions.