Play for bragging rights within the St. Louis Chapter.
Competitor meeting 12:30 pm, tee times begin at 1:00 pm
Registration Deadline: May 23, 2019
Handicap Cut-off Date: May 15, 2019
Tournament Fees: $70 includes green fees, cart & awards dinner
Participants must register via the (Golf Genuis) website and payment must be submitted via PayPal.
Step 1 (REGISTER ON GOLFGENIUS): https://www.golfgenius.com/pages/1900874
Step 2 (PAY VIA PAYPAL): https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KXHZERHFPLWTL
Stages of the LPGA Amateurs Championship
* The LCQ is an 18-hole local qualifying round held at The Quarry at Crystal Springs, June 8 (meeting of all competitors at 12:30 pm before tee times start at 1:00 pm)
* The Sectional Championship Qualifier is an 18-hole round held at Cherokee Ridge in Union Grove Al, July 27
* The Championship Finals is a two-day, 36-hole event held at The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, Rancho Mirage, CA, October 11-12
The LCQ Championship offers two different competitive formats: Stroke Play Competition and Inter-Chapter Team Scramble Competition. You select the competitive format that best ﬁts your game, personality and skill level.
STROKE PLAY COMPETITION
Stroke play competitors play in one of ﬁve ﬂights at the LCQ event based upon their USGA Handicap Index.
Flight Handicap Range:
Championship: 0.0 to 10.0
First: 10.1 to 17.0
Second: 17.1 to 24.0
Third: 24.1 to 32.0
Fourth: 32.1 to 40.4
First place low gross and first place low net winners in each of the flights will qualify to advance to the next stage of the competition (but are not required to do so).
Chapter scramble teams consist of four (4) women who meet the eligibility requirements to play in the LCQ. The team "handicap factor" is established based on the USGA Handicap Index of all four players.
1st and 2nd place winning teams are eligible to advance to the next level of the competition (but are not required to do so).
TO QUALIFY, MEMBERS MUST:
* Follow the registration guidelines distributed by the local Chapter
* Be a female, LPGA Amateurs member in good standing
* Have a veriﬁable USGA Handicap Index and have an equivalent of two 18-hole scores posted to your handicap record in the current year, prior to the handicap cut-off date of May 15 (for the LCQ).
* Be an amateur golfer as deﬁned by USGA Rules of Amateur Status
Questions? Please contact Marty Ganz at [masked]