Welcome! If you are foodies who enjoy great foods, you are invited to join us as we explore new restaurant venues in the local area with the goal of creating wonderful and long lasting friendships and memories.
We take pride in that we are probably the only group in the local area that has a 95-100% attendance rate. During this horrid pandemic, we strive to maintain a fun-filled environment for our members while creating excellent rapport with our local businesses as well.
In order to participate in this group, you must be accountable for your behaviors around other professionals and drink and drive responsibly. As you come to all future events, you will be asked to sign a hold harmless agreement as you enter the venue indicating that you are assuming all risks and responsibilities associated with our Meetup events.
Also, in order for us to facilitate a safe environment and promote quality events, the following administrative rules are to be strictly observed.
1. Be kind and courteous: We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
2. No hate speech or bullying: Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
3. No promotions or spam: Give more than you take in this group. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed.
4. Respect everyone's privacy: Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group.
5. Political discussions will not be tolerated: There is a place for politics but not in this group. Please take it elsewhere or risk being removed.
6. Commitment: Do not sign up unless you are certain that you will show up! Unless it is a genuine emergency, please refrain from signing up then cancel.
7. Accountability: If you signed up for events but repeatedly cancel, you will be removed from the group as determined by the organizer. We are now tracking those frequent “cancellers.”
8. Confirming your RSVP: Several days before the event, you will be REQUIRED to confirm your RSVP. If you do not confirm, you will be flagged as a cancellation and your RSVP will be removed.
9. Confirmed but cancel without an explanation: If you confirmed but withdraw without sending a message to the organizer explaining the reason for the cancellation (since arrangements with venues are usually made) you will be removed from the group.
10. Confirmed but fail to show: If you confirmed but fail to show up at the event (without a true emergency) you will immediately be removed from the group since we do not tolerate this inconsiderate behavior.