What we're about
Ladies in Blogging is a networking group for women who blog or want to learn to blog, whether for professional or personal reasons. We are a supportive, non-competitive community focussed on helping and supporting each other to improve and grow as bloggers.
The aim of the Ladies in Blogging (http://www.ladiesinblogging.com/) group is to empower women to improve their skills and learn more about blogging and social media. We hold monthly networking events where you can other Ladies who blog and to listen to our speakers who will educate, entertain and inspire you.
If you are not in London where we hold our networking events, we also have an online community at http://www.ladiesinblogging.com where you can network online instead of face to face. The website will be posting regular training for bloggers, SEO tips and regular podcasts.
Our topics of discussion include:
• 1. How to start blogging
• 2. How to improve your writing
• 3. How to improve your photography for your blog
• 4. Increasing Blog Traffic
• 5. SEO strategies for Bloggers
• 6. How to increase traction as a blogger 7. How to grow your audience
• 8. Video Blogging 9. Mobile friendly Blog design
• 10. Wordpress
• 11. From blogger to published author
• 12. Make money from your blog
• 13. Working with Brands and PRs and more Come and join us at one of out networking events.
• 14. Mastering Social Media on all the platforms. Including twitter, Instagram, PInterest, Periscope, Snapchat, Google +, Facebook and anything else new that comes along.