What we're about
The focus of ‘Ladies Who Adore Vintage’ is to explore the most interesting “vintage” venues in greater LA— offering both education as well as socialization. A great opportunity to make like-minded friends who have a true love and appreciation for “vintage”. Venues are thoroughly researched and fully described with historical facts. Vintage photos when available are always included of these iconic venues. If you adore vintage you will thoroughly enjoy all the ‘vintage’ events this Meetup group offers! Ladies Who Adore Vintage is best described as a unique “specialty” Meetup Group.
“Vintage Dollz” have a true appreciation for all-things-vintage! This includes: historical architecture, historical restaurants and bar venues, High Tea, classic films at historical theatres, classic car shows, vintage shopping for clothing, accessories, vintage collectibles and decor (flea markets). Other vintage-inspired events include historical tours and vintage dance & music venues. We periodically have monthly event series, such as: exploring vintage diners, delis, Tiki bars, iconic dive-bars and other specific theme events.
Please feel free to drop us a message if you have any vintage-inspired event suggestions. We would love to hear from you!
Make new friends and become part of our fun-spirited community of “Vintage Dollz” who adore vintage!
Welcome to the group!
- If you RSVP and then don’t cancel more than 24-hours before at 3 events, we’ll have to show you out of the group for 3-months.
- If you fail to make your payment on designated fee events within 24-hours or as stated we will remove you from the event. Three failures to pay and we will remove you from the group for 6-months.
- If you RSVP and we never see you that’s a NO SHOW even if you were there and did your own thing. 2 no-shows and we will remove you from the group for one year.
No-shows and Last-minute cancellations put our ability to book terrific venues at risk! Your event organizers and fellow members will appreciate your courtesy especially when there's a wait list and they hope to join!
TO CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT PROFILE PHOTO:
1. Click on your circular profile button.
2. Select Profile from the drop-down menu.
3. Click Change your photo.
4. Upload a new photo or pick from your existing profile photos.
5. Select Done to confirm.
Android & iOS Apps
1. From the Home tab, tap your circular Profile button.
2. Tap edit profile or the Pencil.
3. Select Change or the Camera beneath your current profile picture.
4. Select one of the following options:
*Take a photo
*Select photo from your device
5. Tap the checkmark or Save to confirm.
TO CHANGE YOUR GROUP PROFILE PHOTO:
1. Navigate to the group homepage.
2. Select Manage group or You’re a member.
3. Select Your member profile.
4. Select change your photo.
5. Upload a new photo or pick from your existing profile photos.
6. Select Done to confirm.
For the ability to communicate with you your EMAIL UPDATES and NOTIFICATIONS must be turned on in SETTINGS both on your computer and phone app. Without notifications you will miss out on newly posted events, but more importantly you will miss out on schedule changes. Important updates can include, time and meetup location changes, a rescheduled event date, and in some remote cases an event cancellation.
CHANGING YOUR SETTINGS
For instructions on how to change your settings, go to the Ladies Who Adore Vintage HOME page. Click on MORE (under the portal photo), then click on MESSAGE BOARD. Select "Email and notification settings." Make certain you've checked all the boxes and allow us to email and notify you.
Please note: the Message Board is available on the Web Application, but not on the Mobile App.
To edit settings on the MOBILE APP, go to your profile icon (bottom right corner), then go to the 3 dots icon (upper right corner). Select "Push notifications", then select "Change email updates." Make certain all options are GREEN.
If you have and further questions please send me a direct message.