What we're about
Who we are:
Lady Boss Women Entrepreneurial Club is a community of women entrepreneurs and for women entrepreneurs. Club consist of over 1000 business women and meets regularly on- and off line to talk about our businesses, share our success stories, experiences, struggles, interesting information and opportunities, promote products and services, network, educate and support each other, as well as to help each other to start, grow and succeed.
Who we are NOT:
We are not a classical networking group. We are not trying to sell each other stuff or services. We are not trying to recruit each other to MLM organizations. We are not a classical educational organization and never invite guest speakers who never tried and prove on practice what they are talking about. We are not a legal advisory group.
to provide support and assistance to women at all stages of their entrepreneurial journey.
Parts of Lady Boss Club:
1. Regional meetings. Meet monthly to discuss specifics of running business in a particular region. Check what is going on in your chapter here:
Not seeing chapter in your region? We can help you to start one.
Our meetings are always FREE and open for public.
2. Online meetings. Meet monthly through Zoom. Focusing on discussion particular topic (Real Estate, Food business, Beauty, etc.). See more details and upcoming topics here:
FREE and open for public, however registration is required.
3. Web.site with all sorts of business resources: LadyBossClub.ORG
4. Facebook page with even more resources and updates:
5. Quarterly Club magazine with business articles and catalog of members
6. Facebook group (for formal members only):
is a place where Business Ladies can reach out to our community, promote their businesses, or exchange resources.
1. Register for meetings when you are coming,
2. Change your status if other more important events are not allowing you to attend.
3. Be respectful to other members and be ON TIME.
4. We are not trying to sell each other goods or services, as well as not trying to recruit to direct sales business or MLM.
Becoming a formal member is easy as 1-2-3:
1. Fill out the survey:
2. Pick your membership level ($0-$20/month):
3. Participate in Club life the way that fits you most: on- and off-line meetings, online discussions (Facebook posts), volunteering, anything else