addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 173
Here is the skinny on the rules. I hate having to make them "rules".


  • You must wear a helmet!!!!! No exceptions! No helmet no ride!
  • There is a picture requirement and you can read what it is here.­
  • All riders must sign the Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Participation Sheet at the beginning of every event.
  • No shows. You should call, email or change your RSVP if you can't make it. If you RSVP yes and just blow us off that is fine, rude, but fine. On the third no show within twelve months you will be removed from our group. If you change your RSVP to no, it will not be recorded as a no show and we won't have to wait in most cases because the organizer will get an email letting them know.
  • Follow general mountain biking rules.


Not a rule but I would like to see everyone have a positive attitude. wink
A former member
Post #: 584
We have had some questions related to LMB's Rain Policy or lack thereof. In summary, unless you are notified by an Organizer of your ride that the ride is canceled, the ride is on and all the "yes'" RSVPs are expected to show up. Due to the notoriously fickle Colorado weather and wrong forecasts, we do not cancel rides due to the chance of bad weather. If it is obvious that trail conditions will be bad or the weather too extreme (remember the 100 mile/hour winds of 2/12?), we will likely cancel it; however, if we do, notice will be sent. If it is questionable (for example, it rained hard the day before and the trails may or may not be too muddy to ride), your Organizer will make every effort to confirm trail conditions prior to your ride, but this is not always possible. Often, we will send an email to the riders letting them know that it will be a trail-time decision to allow you the opportunity of changing your RSVP or taking your chances and showing up on the ride. If trail conditions are too bad and there are other avenues for a ride (for example, Bear Creek Lake has a paved trail system), we reserve the right to switch it to the paved trail. A ride may also be rescheduled, at the discretion of the Organizer. Please keep in mind that LMB does not endorse riding with bad trail conditions which may damage the trail system or during hazardous weather (Ex. lightning storms).

A 30% chance of rain (from the Weather Channel), equates to a 70% chance that it will be a lovely ride. (Remember people: Glass half full!) If weather conditions deteriorate, We will provide an update on the plan.

We hope to see you on the trail!


Powered by mvnForum

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy