-Practise and improve your English and foreign language skills.
-Meet other non-native English speakers living in and around Birmingham
-Learn about non-British cultures, traditions and customs.
-Meet, mix and socialise with friendly, fascinating and vibrant people from over 45 countries!
-Chill out and relax over a drink in a warm friendly environment.
1. The profile of each member should have a clear image of him/herself by which he / she can be identified, country of origin and language(s) spoken. Existing members are invited to update their profile to include this information. We shall presume that those who do not comply no longer wish to remain members. If at any time the profile has been changed and no longer conforms to our rules unfortunately membership will have to be deleted immediately.
2. If you wish to attend meetups please click RSVP and if you change your mind, please remove your name from the list of attendees.
3. Guests are more than welcome but anyone attending regularly (3+times) are expected to join officially. Our Meetups are open to everyone 18+ yrs old.
4. All should endeavour to contribute to creating a comfortable and friendly atmosphere
5. The meetup should not be used by members to organise other events or direct members to other venues.
6. Members are asked to leave the meetup at the established time, currently 17.00
7. Attendees are encouraged to purchase something to support the venue
8. Members are encouraged to bring to the notice of the organisers anything that does not conform to the spirit of the meetup
9. As a last resort anyone attending with intentions incompatible with these objectives and/or rules will be banned.
11. The organisers welcome suggestions for new events in accordance with the cultural, social, and linguistic aims of the group.