To learn more about you can go to https://global.azurebootcamp.net/
For the Lansing location, we are going to focus on getting people who are new to Azure familiar with the ecosystem and deploying solutions.
Everyone who comes will get:
1) Information about Azure offerings and how to manage resources
2) Hands-on experience creating Azure resources
3) Free lunch courtesy of Microsoft
4) $80 in Azure credits to be used for up to a month
Bring yourself, a laptop, and a desire to learn!
From 9:00am to 10:00am we'll be getting laptops ready with the core software we'll be using:
* PowerShell Core (v6)
* Az PowerShell Module (>= 1.4.0)
* Git (latest version for your OS)
* Node (>= 8)
* .NET Core (v[masked])
* If you don't have an IDE, Visual Studio Code
All of these tools are cross platform, so you can choose if you want to use Windows, Mac, or Linux. If you get your laptop all set up on your own, you can join the party at 10:00am, where we'll have a presentation on Azure at a high level before we start diving into deploying our own resources to our complimentary subscriptions.