Podcasting has grown in popularity over the last few years. In this talk, Leo Dion will cover the ins and outs of podcasting. This includes:
- How To Get Started
- The Process of Producing An Episode from Notes to Marketing
- How Guests Fit in the Podcast Process
- Growing Your Audience
... and more
If you interested in learning about podcasting and how it fits with your business, come to this event in June.
Our event will be at MSU FCU HQ2 and is completely free. Lunch will be provided by Symposia Labs.
• BrightDigit is a software development company which specializes in marketing integration and automation as well as software development on Apple platforms. We thank Leo Dion from BrightDigit for organizing and maintaining Lansing Marketing Hackers.
• UnoDeuce Multimedia is a storytelling agency that uses video to document who an organization is and why they do what they do. We thank Paul Schmidt from UnoDeuce Multimedia for helping support this event.
• Symposia Labs -We are a group of individuals with varied specialized skillsets that have been developed over years of experience since the dawn of social media marketing. With diverse backgrounds in work and in life, our combined knowledge allows us to lean on one another to create the best strategies and achieve the best results for our clients. We are proud of the team we are.
Our tentative schedule for the event will be:
12:00pm Networking and Lunch
12:15pm Introduction and Presentation
12:35pm Questions and Answers
Please share and RSVP today.
About Our Presenter - Leo Dion
Leo Dion runs BrightDigit, a company in Lansing, Michigan which specializes in software development in the Apple space: iOS, macOS, and watchOS as well as marketing integration . He lives in Lansing MI with his wife Betsy and 5 kids and currently run two podcasts: empowerapps.show on Apple stuff and businesses, and okproductive.com a productivity podcast for non-perfectionists.