All bookings must be made on our website: www.largeoutdoors.com (http://www.largeoutdoors.com/)
• Four days of guided winter walks.
• Five nights accommodation,including breakfasts and packed lunches.
• All walks led by qualified guides.
• Free collection from Inverness Airport - subject to times and availability.
• Perfect for solo travellers or small groups of friends
DIRECT BOOKING LINK:
Have you ever been tempted to explore the mountains when they’re under a beautiful blanket of snow? The Cairngorms are one of Scotland’s wildest and most beautiful mountain ranges, located in the drier Eastern Highlands and known for their vast open spaces and challenging mountain ascents.
Being able to walk in the mountains in winter is the dream of many summer hillwalkers, and during these few days we’ll introduce you to the skills that you’ll need, as well as heading out on several brilliant guided walks.