What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
Lets play some softball under the lights.
$5 per Player.
We will pick random Teams at the Venue.
To send Donations (Not taking Cash Payments):
Cash App: $dreamrunner27
We will have a limit of 12 players per team.
Come out and throw the ball around!. Bring your glove (or if you don't have one, someone almost always has a spare). We have a set group of players who show up, around 15+ players. Join us and have fun! All skill levels welcome.
Contact[masked] if you have any questions.
1) You must be 16 years or older to participate in this event
2) Batting order must remain consistent throughout the whole game
3) When a softball player is at bat, they are considered “out” when they have accumulated three swings
4) Base Runner while running towards home, must always use Outside base
5) We will break the innings when a team scores 7 runs
6) Each batter will get max 5 pitches.
Contact me on the comment section if you have any questions. Please check the photo for a map showing the field numbers. And lastly, please do your best to RSVP! See you there!
If cancelled, we will return the money.
Much love to everyone who enjoyed us our last time here..
So thanks to you..
WE ARE RETURNING
Sept 25th 9p-1a at #TheLounge
inside the EXCALIBUR HOTEL CASINO to
to give you the #Top40Dance hits you LOVE TO HEAR!
Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton
Guest List Only - Elia Beach Club
Check-in Under Mickie Choi
I'm working that Sun, but wanted to post for those who want to check the place out. Have fun everyone.
• Free Admission with RSVP
• Include 1 Free Drink Ticket for Ladies & Gents (Yes, men too, don't walk away without a drink ticket if they try to say drink tickets are for ladies only. I was promised a drink ticket for everyone)
• Special Drink Prices
• Dress Code: Swimming Pool
• All patrons must be 21 years of age with valid federal, state ID or passport.
• Prohibited - Medication of any kind, drugs including marijuana, vapes, eye drops, any liquid, food or drinks. The Pool clubs are very strict.
• Parking: Free. On Harmon side, don't go into the garage, but go straight. There's outside parking that's super close to the entrance.
Vinny will be your host
Our goal is to have players who can consistently return serves, pass to the setter, set for hitters, and keep rallies going.
We will take which ever court is available at that time. If you arrive before in time, Feel free to hold a court for our group and post your location on here.
Please call or Text me at (702)[masked] if you have any questions.