I have decide to start this group after being contacted on a regular basis by many people interested in Latino events, the music, dance and the culture of Latin America. The purpose of this group is to put together the many people that have embraced Latin dance as a life style and are interested on meeting new friends that also like to enjoy the Salsa, Bachata, Merengue and many other Latin dance styles.
Come along and meet new friends, join us at some dance parties and more important than anything enjoy the happiness and friendship of the Latin culture. If you are interested in the dancing, the culture and want to make more friends this is the group for you.
Please do not RSVP that you'r going unless you'r 100% committed to attend.
My name is Alexis and I am a Latino living in Australia for a number of years. I am a Latin events' promoter and the Editor of Viva Magazine - the only Australian life style magazine about the Latino world. Hope to see you around and have a chat.
“No Frills” dance lessons are a convenient way to accommodate a busy schedule or lifestyle. They make great gifts for people who want to start enjoying the friendliness and wonderful lifestyle of Latino dancing. Accelerate your learning process, polish your skills and bring out your sexy moves.
LEARN TO DANCE SALSA IN 4 WEEKS with our professionally trained Latino dance instructor. Our dance classes are “No Frills” where there are no jumps, spins or attitudes to learn – JUST DANCING!!
We will also offer regular classes in Bachata / Kizomba with some of the top dance instructor Sydney have to offer.
✦ The Salsa Course:
– The Salsa course will consist in a total of 5 hours running over four weeks.
– TWO hours in the first week, ONE hour each of the remaining three weeks.
– During the course, we will organise two visits to a social Salsa night where you can practice your sexy steps with your fellow students and friends.
✦ The Prices:
– The cost will be ($28 per hour) paid in full in advance 5 hours course = $140.
– No refunds for absence (NO SHOWS) once the course has started.
– There will be no refund if you miss a class during the course.
– If you registered but cannot attend the course, let us know at least 7 days before the course commence and we will refund your full course fee.
We can guarantee that after finishing this course you will no longer have two left feet, you will feel confident and ready to join social dancing and, you will be showing off your new sexy moves in no time.
We are presently discussing with a studio located in Sydney CBD to arrange the best day and time for our classes. Feel free to suggest some days and times that will be convenient for you.
Suggestions already received are Monday or Friday starting at 7pm.
Please RSVP this meetup to show your interest and intention to attend to help us to decide our next step.
Course requirements: 20 registrations must be processed in order for the class to proceed. First come first serve!!