addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Law of Attraction Discussions Message Board › Happy Waitangi Day

Happy Waitangi Day

Helen
HelenLingard
Wellington, NZ
God I hope I've spelt that right !! my kids are always laughing at me for the way I spell and say Maori things !!

Anyway - Hi everyone - welcome our newest member Helen to the fold! ;))

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make this weekend's meet up.  I had heard of a couple of people that can't make it but no one who could.  I have something I have to go to on Sunday, so I will cancel it but  put it back on for Next Sunday - Please advise me asap if you can make it next Sunday.

So I got myself in trouble this week. I knew it was a risk I took doing what I did.  I have always been someone who will stand up and say something or give advice when others won't.  This week I gave advice to someone's partner, that didn't please someone close to me.  However Im never going to turn my back on someone when they need help.  Fortunately the person close to me saw that I was being helpful and we made up.

I had a similar thing happen to me a few years ago.  A friend of mine had seen another friend of mine's partner 'messing around' and asked me several times if she was still with the man (I was closer to this friend than she was).  Anyway not wanting to see my friend get hurt.  I told her that her man had been seen with someone else.  The fall out was huge, 'the messenger always gets shot' was bandied about.  The friend (whose man WAS messing around) and I made up but the other friend and I never worked it out.  In fact it caused me to lose a whole group of friends.

I was pretty gutted at the time - but have since moved on.  I don't apologise or regret speaking out.  Many people would have kept quiet, but for me, I would never forgive myself if she had found out later and I had known but not said anything.

I know this makes me quite unusual. Most people want a 'quiet life'.  Basically I treat people as I would like to be treated.

I follow my mother - (whose about to turn 80) - once she saw a couple arguing on the street - everyone was watching them but doing nothing.  It was getting quite nasty so my mother waded in and had a go at the man and protected the woman. Good on ya mum !! ;)) the welsh make good stock lol

Anyway thats all from me this week. Enjoy the rest of your gorgeous day off.  Talk soon

Just a reminder - I offer Coaching - to help you achieve your goals, be more positive, love life and reach your full potential.  I am also part of a fantastic blogging business, where we help people help themselves..heres another snippet.https://www.empowerne...­

Feel free to email me - and thanks again to those of you who have thanked me and told me how much you appreciate these emails - I REALLY appreciate you telling me that.  Its my passion to help people so I know I've done a good job when I hear that. ';))

Helen