Location visible to members
Our yoga potlucks are the "best in town" for lots of reasons:
1. You get to enjoy a challenging and relaxing Vinyasa flow yoga class outdoors. You choose the level you want to work.
2. The environment is literally "like a breathe of fresh air", non-judgemental and very supportive.
3. Encouragement is provided for you to strengthen your individual practice. Remember we are always "practicing".
4. We always have great food and beverages to share: because of all of you!
5. Acoustic jam sessions are so fun. How often to you get to dance and sing in the middle of the day?
DETAILS: Lawn Yoga class 10-11am. Your donation of $10 or more per person goes directly towards keeping the lawn green, groomed, and growing.
FOOD AND DRINK: Bring a potluck item to share and your favorite beverage! Please mention in your RSVP what food item you will be bringing.
ATTIRE: Feel free to wear something green or fanciful for St. Patrick's Day!
MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT: Option to bring along a musical instrument, and/or your own creative Irish Rap Song.
Not everyone that attends this class is a member of meetup so the RSVPs do not accurately reflect class attendance.
Rain will cancel.