We're excited to bring to you our Data Analytics workshop for the very first time 🚀
One of the challenges of companies over the past few years has been to deal with their data: collect them, store them, and most importantly analyze them to find out insights about their products or customers' behaviors.
Dive into the world of Data Analytics with a very first introduction of how to use Jupyter Notebook and the extremely popular NumPy and Pandas libraries.
Dig into data sets and unleash the power of your data!
• Introduction of Jupyter Notebook, NumPy and Pandas
• What are data analysts, data scientists and data engineers really doing?
• Where to find your data sets?
• How to load and have a first overview of a data set
• How to clean up your data set
• Perform basic data exploration with lists, filtering and re-indexing
• Advanced concepts: Grouping, Advanced Aggregation and Plotting
• Bring your laptop! This is a hands-on workshop.
• Basic Python or programming notions
• Recommended: Install the Anaconda distribution (https://www.anaconda.com/distribution/)
About Le Wagon Tokyo
Le Wagon Tokyo (https://www.lewagon.com/tokyo) is a coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time Full-Stack Coding Bootcamps (https://www.lewagon.com/program) are designed for complete beginners or "half-beginners" who really want to dive into programming and, above all, change their mindset. Learn to think like a developer, consider issues with new insight, and become more autonomous thanks to these newly acquired abilities.
The next Tokyo batch will start on April 6th and applications are open. (https://www.lewagon.com/apply/tokyo) Still considering whether to apply or not? Try our free online track! (https://www.lewagon.com/learn-to-code)
Our part-time bootcamp is now open! Next session starts March 21st: