Needs a location
This will be a small group, virtual event. Register to get the webinar link on the day of the event. If you see a waiting list, please get on this list asap! We'll be marketing this event to several channels and may open up more spaces as we get closer to the event date.
As a leader, you know that success is contingent on your brain functioning at peak performance—this includes decision making, the ability to manage impulses and fears, and the ability to think on your feet and communicate effectively.
There is a relationship between your brain optimally working and your food intake, but it may not be what popular media has led you to believe. This discussion provides a 30,000 foot view of how to use current scientific findings to easily unlock your brain's highest potential and gain traction as a leader through easy, enjoyable, simple food practices.
Forget dieting or cutting out food groups. We'll talk about the top food habits that will support your advancement in leadership. Find out how to turn food into a powerful tool!
In this event, you'll learn:
1. How to leverage what we know in neuroscience and nutrition to boost brain energy levels for your benefit.
2. Food misconceptions to avoid, so you can be your optimal self all day, and maintain your brain’s long-term health.
3. Simple tips to eat for sustained energy, productivity, vitality and mental focus, to fuel optimal decision making, and avoid decision fatigue.
4. The secret but concrete links between beliefs, nutrition, brain power and leadership breakthroughs for your self, your team, and your organization.
5. Small, easy steps you can take so that you can feel and look like the leader that you want to be.
You'll take away a, simple and personalized step that you can begin immediately, to up-level your game at work and elsewhere.
This is a virtual, online event through ZOOM. The link will be provided to all registrants on the day of the event. Register to receive the link.
I'll see you there! I'm looking forward to sharing these secrets with you - they come from two decades of learning and experience teaching, and walking my own talk.
Luci Gabel, Leadership and Health Expert and Organizer
P.S. Make sure to RSVP ASAP to reserve your seat at this event.