Hey ladies! Looking for a group of girlfriends to enjoy a meal, movie, or happy hour with? You’ve found your tribe! Our goal is to host one brunch and one additional social outing each month. Please forward suggestions for locations and activities. Looking forward to connecting with you guys!
All ladies are welcome, and we can't wait to meet you. In an effort to make each meeting special, we take a little special care in preparation and ask that all members be considerate when replying to attend events. We understand that things happen, but must put measures in place to protect the group. While there are no real rules to join, there are a few things that will get you removed, and here they are:
1. Two same day cancellations within six months.
2. Two "no call, no show" occurrences within six months.
3. Any payment issues during brunch.
4. Any behavioral issues during brunch or on the forum.
Any changes to your RSVP should be made no later than 48 hours before an event to avoid inconvenience and unnecessary changes for the group. Thank you for making every effort to accommodate.
We took the Summer off to travel and be lazy (lol), but the harvest is soon upon us, and it's a great time for a relaunch to our brunch club. Your $10 deposit includes a $5 credit toward brunch.
Where: Buena Vida - Downtown Silver Spring (Free Garage Parking!)
Price: $35 +tax and gratuity, which includes unlimited plates and bottomless cocktails: margaritas, sangria, bloody mary, champagne, micheladas, or mimosas.
A few housekeeping items to ensure a stress free afternoon:
1. All deposits are nonrefundable, however if you miss this brunch and notify me by 72 hours ahead of our event (end of day September 19th) I will apply your deposit to a future event.
2. Please be on time! Parking is free in an adjacent garage, although for safety purposes Uber is strongly advised (bottomless drinks, afterall). We will forfeit any unclaimed seats and reduce the reservation at 1:15pm.
3. Please bring cash, to make settling the tab easier.
4. We all wish for the best, but this must be noted: dining with large groups is difficult for the hosts planning the meals and the restaurants and their staff. A smile and a little patience go a long way. I'm a stickler for value, and will always ensure that our group is well cared for. Let's do everything we can to be in good spirits and foster the spirit of sisterhood that is at the foundation of this group. Violators of this rule, will not be tolerated.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions. I'll do my best to increase our reservation as people reply, but for now, first come, first served!