addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The League City Photography Meetup Group Message Board The League City Photography Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Dorothy's camera kit for sale, piecemeal if I must but I'd rather it all go.

Dorothy's camera kit for sale, piecemeal if I must but I'd rather it all go.

A former member
Post #: 14
----UPDATE---- Piecemeal it is, some things have sold so you can no longer buy it all...-------

Below is a copy of my craigslit posting. I remember some interested people at the Hartman Bridge photo shoot but haven't been to another meetup since. :(

FINE. I have been unable to keep it all together so I will part it out. Prices listed next to each item are cheaper than what I could find on amazon's used selection. Email with offer or with day/time to meet and look at it. I will not send more pics because that's useless. Further, you can still take it all for $3250, a savings of $335 over the individual prices.

I am going back to film. I'm tired of Photoshop and Lightroom and iphoneography. Blech. Here's what I got:

$125- Lowepro backpack -$125
$20- Oblong collapsible reflector -$20
$500- Canon 50D body with 23,523 actuations though I will probably shoot a few more between now and when you buy it. (the 50d is rated for 100000 actuations)
$750- Canon Ef-s 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM with B+W 77mm UV filter
SOLD $1250- Canon EF 24-70mm 1:2.8 L USM with hood with B+W 77mm UV filter and B+W 77mm Circular Polarizer filter
$10 - 16' PC sync for flash
FREE with camera body- Extra Canon battery for camera
$15 - Energizer AA charger and 8 rechargeable AAs for flash
$50 - Black Rapid Strap and connectors
$80- 1 x 16Gb Sandisk 30 mb/s compact flash card
$40- 2 x 8gb sandisk 30 mb/s compact flash card
$60- 2 x 4gb sandisk 45 mb/s compact flash card

I paid over $5500 for all this stuff and it has served me well. You can see images shot with it on www.dharaminac.com. I am tired of digital and I'm tired of people in general. On Amazon, I checked used prices for all these items and it's about $4200. Canon has since replaced the 50d with the 60d, which does video. The 50d does not do video though I don't know why any serious photographer would want video on his camera. I'm not interested in splitting anything up, which is why I didn't list individual prices for items. Willing to trade for a Leica M9 - ha! I'm going back to film and rangefinders and medium format and large format. Goodbye megapixels!

Everything is in excellent working condition with no visible scratches or signs of wear. I have never used it in bad weather or even in the fog or sand. And I'll even throw in my homemade tupperware flash diffuser.