What we're about
Lean Business Strategies has hosted 65+ events over the past years. We have 1000+ members in our group.
The organisers of the group are: Paul Davies and Joeri (Yuri) Timmermans (about us (https://www.bigjump.com.au/about-us/)).
The purposes of this Meetup:
1) Education on business ideas and methodology that can assist Startups, Enterprises and Governments to make their big jump!
2) Access to genuine thought leaders, that are not commonly found on the "speakers circuit".
3) Platform for networking where you can meet other entrepreneurs who are genuinely interested in the event topics and not wanting to swap business cards.
Speakers and organisations we have previously hosted:
• Judd Armstrong, CEO and Founder of JayBird Sport
• Livestream to the Lean Startup Conference (every November/December for the past 3 years)
• NYC Department of Education
• David Binetti, expert on Innovation Accounting
• Suncorp presentation on Lean Startup/Lean Enterprise
• Robert Gordon, Founder of Evocca College
• Pitcher Partners
• Shorthand (startup)
• Digital Brisbane (Brisbane Marketing)
Communities that we work with:
• River City Labs (http://www.rivercitylabs.net/)
• Microsoft Innovation Centre (MIC) (https://www.microsoftinnovationcenters.com/)
• Gravity Co-working (http://www.gravitycoworking.com.au/)
• The Edge (http://edgeqld.org.au/)
• Business Studio (http://www.slq.qld.gov.au/services/library-spaces/business-studio)
• Fishburners (http://fishburners.org/)
• QUT foundry (https://www.student.qut.edu.au/jobs-and-careers/become-an-entrepreneur/foundry)
• Oracle (https://www.student.qut.edu.au/jobs-and-careers/become-an-entrepreneur/foundry)
For more information about us please got to BIGJUMP (http://www.bigjump.com.au): http://www.bigjump.com.au
This Meetup is connected to the global 'Lean Startup Circle' Community, 80,000+ members worldwide that aims to tackle real problems. No matter where you are (www.leanstartupcircle.com (http://www.leanstartupcircle.com/)).
To cover the costs of food/drinks and other incidentals we make sponsorship opportunities available. Please contact Paul or Joeri if you have any questions: email@example.com