This is a 1 day paid training ( 9.30 am - 5.30 pm IST). Both ILT Classroom @ Chennai and ILT Webinar held at the same time.
Register here: https://bit.ly/2WCjUHJ
Avail Member Spl Discount of 10%, use code "UXNOWEUXD10JUN"
In this workshop, the participant will understand all the essential aspects of User Experience. Step by step approach in UX designing of product or services. How business goals, user needs are tied to the features and functionalities to meet the objectives.
Topics Covered: UX RESEARCH
Content Inventory & Audit
Conceptual flow / Sketching
Wire-frames / Story Boards
USER INTERFACE DESIGN
Usability Audit / Heuristic Evaluation
Who should attend
Nominate your designers, developers, project managers, product managers, co-founders and business executives for training learn about end-to-end of User Experience...
The product manager will learn how the UX:
• Ensures product is designed to meet users needs and easy to use
• Advocates user needs and good design
• Act as a member of product design (along with marketing, sales, development, etc)
UI designer can learn:
• How User Interface Design is part of the User Experience Design
• To ensure UI design incorporates all the inputs from other UX activities
• To contribute and participate in other UX activities
• Can understand the UX activities, estimation and how it fits in the overall project
• Gain knowledge on UX deliverables and how to use them during development
• Learn to combine UX activities and software Development activities during the project plan
• Understand the User Interface specifications, Interaction design specifications
• Can learn design and development considerations to be made for Responsive web and mobile
• Learn to apply usability principles during development
Start-ups & Entrepreneurs:
• How to evaluate the ease of use of the product/services
• Learn what is Lean UX
• Validating product idea using Lean
• Learn about UX opportunities in India and abroad
• Understand various streams of UX to choose
• How graduates from design, engineer, and business can pursue UX as a career
How to prepare yourself for the session?
The training session will be engaging so, make sure that you have a notepad and a pen to take insights. The session will be conducted over the online conferencing tool (google hangout) and you will be attending from your location, so make sure you have pc/laptop, good internet connection, earphone with mic.
Participant experience from recent UXD 2day workshop:
"An exceptional teacher. I would credit Nandhakumar in helping me start my foray into UX during the initial days when I was in search of a good mentor. His workshops are detailed and practical. His ways of communicating an idea are very contextual and he makes sure you get it, else you can just keep asking him and he would keep explaining until you get it :D
I would recommend founders, project managers and especially UI/UX designers or wannabes to attend his sessions to upskill your UX process or knowledge."
UX Designer at ScreenRoot