This event is produced by the Business Model Competition (BMC), which is a lean team competition not an idea/pitch competition. Teams can sign up even without a business idea to learn what it takes to win at entrepreneurship and innovation. The team that can show the quickest way to collect the most fact (learning) for having found a repeatable and scalable way to sell a new product or service to real customers WINS.
Entry closes on the 17th January 2014 which is followed by a two month customer development and coaching period. All teams are assigned their own coaches. Final is held at the Oma Yritys 2014 fair 18th-19th March 2014 and the winning team will go to the International finals held early May 2014 at one of the best universities in the US (Stanford, Harvard, Brigham Young).
Join to hear great guests including Mikael Jungner, Timo Kauppila (CatchBox) and Toni Laturi (Palmu Inc) under the same roof on October 24th at 17.00. Venue is at Startup Sauna.
Program of the evening is following:
1. Redefining Startup skills by Ola Sundell
2. Lean Startup Skills disrupting current organisational structures by Mikael Jungner
3. The risks of team building by Timo Kauppila
4. The search for customer value as the core of startup culture by Toni Laturi
5. How the Business Model Competition helps teams succeed? by Ola Sundell & Hannes Jesar
Lastly, free networking and discussions after the event. Moreover info session about Business Model Competition Finland will be held at the same time during the networking.
For more information:
Go to Attendee List