We invite you to meet some great people who succeed in their business by "working differently".
Especially we'll cover the aspects related to 2 international trends:"shared office space" and "shared human resources".
1. Overview of the difference between a co-corking space, a hub, and an incubator in Israel. Which is better for each type of startup.
Presenter: Idan Meir, Manager of Hubanana (http://idanmeir5.wix.com/hubanana)
2. How startups can grow effectively by using online hire, and for which types of tasks they should and shouldn't hire online
Presenter: Shoham Eckhaus, founder of CLEAR Product Management & Marketing (http://www.clearpmm.com)
3. A panel with 3 guests who manage startups that "Work Differently":
• Moty Michaely, co-founder of Xplenty (https://www.xplenty.com/)
• Evi Rachmilewitchz, founder of Emyoli (http://emyoli.com/)
• Iftach Ben Zvi, founder of Tiviclick (http://tiviclick.com/)
The panelists will share with us their experience on how to build a company based on remote resources, how they find them, how they manage them, and what are the greatest mistakes that they'll never repeat.
The audience is invited to ask them questions as well.
Hope you join us.