What we're about
Barcelona Lean Startup Circle is the Barcelona non-profit local group for passionate people who are interested in lean startup, entrepreneurship, customer development, business model generation, lean ux and startup metrics.
Who we are?
We are a group of people that love the Lean Startup approach. We are constantly seeking for good quality speakers, national and international ones, encouraging peer-to-peer discussions to empower the true leaders of Lean Startup in our local area.
What do we do?
We bring the Barcelona lean startup community together in a variety of formats (many of which involve beer) to learn from each other: expert talks & Q&A, 5-minutes startup pitchs and peers' feedback, fishbowl discussions, roundtables, workshops.
Most of them are free and we offer the possiblity of give a donation here (https://www.eventbrite.es/%20http:/barcelonaleanstartupcircledonation.eventbrite.es). Other times are paid to get better experts to deep on specific topics. This i a non-profit group and all the incomes go to make it soustainable and have the possibility to bring people from abroad, covering their flights or accomodation. If want to know more, please ask.
What to do before coming if you are new on Lean Startup issues?
We highly recommend you to check our information pages, where you will find interesting information about the movement, and this 15-minutes video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i65PaoTlVKg).
What else to do?
Joint us and come!
Barcelona Lean Startup Circle (http://barcelona.leanstartupcircle.com/)
If you like this group, you might want to have a look at the Lean Startup Circle Forum (http://www.leanstartupcircle.com/) and the Lean Startup Circle Foro en español (https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=es&fromgroups#!forum/lean-startup-circle-en-espanol).
* The Lean Startup is a trademark and service mark owned by Eric Ries. *
** We are part of the Lean Startup Circle (http://www.leanstartupcircle.com/) community, born in San Francisco at the earliest stage of this movement.
Upcoming events (1)
LeanGPT: AI-enhanced Marketing: 10+ AI Tools CMOs, Marketers, C-Suite can use to SuperCharge Productivity, Growth & Product Development in 2023
"What would happen to your business & marketing strategy if there would be no Google, Facebook, IG?
This session is the first of multiple of the LeanGPT series of events dedicated to Digital Marketers and Business Decision Makers.
- Does your business model depend on traditional digital marketing channels like Google, Linkedin, Facebook/Instagram?
- Did you invest in PPC, SEO, Social Media, Content, Video or Influencer Marketing?
- What if people would stop using these and move onto new, better channels and tools? How would this affect your job and business?
New AI Tools like ChatGPT - and a very long list of others & many more to come - could completely disrupt your business. Lean in and catchup of what is possible. Use the latest AI tools to your advantage to get ahead and unlock new super powers.
This event is for:
This session and event brings together examples, tools and techniques that most benefit marketing & growth related roles with the aim to develop new marketing campaigns, drive business and revenue growth:
- Marketers - do more with less, get ahead of your peers, stand out, use the latest free & Pro AI tools to get better marketing results for your customers, clients and company
- Growth Managers - accelerate growth, acquisition, and activation by running experiments faster, using helpful AI tools
- CMO/CRO/COO/Growth Executive - responsible for developing & implementing marketing, growth & revenue strategies through new channels? Learn how your team can be more effective & efficient day to day using AI
- Innovation & Product Managers - use latest technology and innovations to speed up experiments, product development & validation
- Directors, Decision Makers, C-Suite - increase operational efficiency & team productivity, innovation and organisational output; reduce inefficiencies, risk, uncertainty and costs
- Founders / Leaders - get ahead of the competition, save cost and accelerate innovation
- Agency Owners - provide your clients more value with same or less resources, safeguard your business model
What will you learn & get?
- AI Update: What has happened in the last 6 - 12 months in AI, what is everybody talking about?
- AI Tools: What is ChatGPT, OpenAI, StableDiffusion, StabilityAI, Hugging Face, Beethoven.ai etc
- AI-enhanced Marketing: 10+ New AI Tools you can use that can change the way we do marketing forever
- AI Impact: What does this mean for marketers, my role, my company and the future?
- Prompt Engineering: What are “prompts”, why are becoming a skill to know like “knowing how to use Excel & Google”
- LeanGPT: How you can use new AI tools for Lean testing Growth, Product, Tech
- Scale with AI: How you can use new AI tools to scale your business faster
Keynote + Learning Event + Networking + 10+ AI Tools Presentation/Material
Where & When?
Date: Wednesday March 29, 19:00 - 20:45
Place: Itnig, Metro Bogatell (Yellow), Poble Nou
How to register
- If you are interested - press RSVP! Every RSVP will get a summary with AI tools & prompts post-event.
- Ticket Info will be shared soon.
- 5 EUR Early Bird
- 10 EUR Late Bird
- Björn Ühss (.
- Michael C.
- sjaak z.
- 18 attendees
Past events (77)
- Rob F.
- Adriana F.
- Ana V.
- 36 attendees