We bring the Omaha & Lincoln communities together in a variety of formats (many of which involve beer) to learn from each other and discuss the application of Lean Startup Principles and the Customer Development process developed by Steve Blank and refined by Eric Ries. What works?
What doesn't? Is "lean" just a buzzword? Or can it really help build businesses?
* The Lean Startup is a trademark and service mark owned by Eric Ries. *
At this event we'll review methods to figure out if your idea is worth pursuing. If you've had an idea for weeks, months, or even years, and you have a strong hunch that it's a good idea, it's time to find out once and for all if it's a good idea and decide if you're going to actually start building it.
- Who is your target market?
- Are they willing to pay for it?
- Is there a switching cost?
- How big is the opportunity?
- What are the distribution channels?
- Barriers to entry
- What is the competitive landscape?
- Do the economics make sense?
By the end of the meeting, you'll know what research and customer development tasks you'll need to do to figure out if your idea is worth pursuing.