What we're about
"Running Lean" by Ash Maurya is about speed, learning, and focus. It references an array of methodologies and thinkers, including customer development coined by Steve Blank, Lean Startup, a term trademarked by Eric Ries, and bootstrapping described by Bijoy Goswami.
This group has aligned with the Startup Product movement for product excellence!
Startup Product, is about people first, questioning how to use technology to increase quality of life, finding the market before solving a problem or building the product, empowering people with knowledge, a systems approach to recognizing appropriate process and implementing tools with empathy for the people involved.
Startup Product designs events that are about people first, continuous learning, sharing, networking, cross-team collaboration, and nimble, agile, innovative thinking in a creative environment to stay on top of the game while you're having fun!
Join the Startup Product: Movement for Product Excellence
Members are invited to participate in Startup Product Academy community and learning events!
Listen to the Global Product Management Talk broadcast!
Startup Product events are intended to be an opportunity for everyone who is passionate about product excellence, regardless of title, industry, or stage of growth, to come together to share, learn and talk about what it really takes to produce products that people love and how to build sustainable businesses and revenue streams based on product excellence.
Everyone is encouraged to contribute their point of view, workshop their product dilemma, share their lessons learned in the process of shepherding products from idea to inception to build to launch and beyond. We need a place where all perspectives and orientations of what the product requires are welcome. Everyone who sheds light on specific areas that are essential to product excellence are welcome to present and contribute to the conversation.
There is a lifecycle that every product, startup, idea and project passes through to be realized. Focusing on where the product is in its lifecycle enables a conversation that brings us all together on what will serve the product most to arrive at product/market fit, sustain growth and generate revenue streams.
We welcome people from all disciplines and stages of product evolution:
• UX professionals
• Founders, funders, CEOs
• Software developers
• Makers, DIYers
• Product Marketers, Agile Marketers, Growth Hackers
• Product managers
• Community managers
• Customer Support & Service
• Content strategists
• Business Analysts
• Project managers
• And anyone who loves to talk and think about products!
Come share what you've learned and learn from others about the art AND discipline of all the facets involved in the process of breathing life into a product, managing actionable goals and producing scalable businesses...
We encourage open debate so the group can learn from us and each other. StartUp Product events may be led by a guest speaker or a panel of experts ideally representative of the local community.
“StartUp Product Talks” is also a networking function. An opportunity for anyone passionate about product quality and what it takes to delight customers to come together to meet, interact, and network. The ideal environment within which sharing and learning can flourish and complement the knowledge base for all on a peer to peer basis. We’re keen for Product People across different industries to meet up and exchange business cards. You never know where your next job offer will come from.
--->Join the community in between face to face Startup Product events:
1. Visit the site, follow & contribute to the blog: http://startupproduct.com (http://startupproduct.com/)
2. Become a member to attend Daily Webcasts: http://webcastdigest.com
3. Listen to weekly broadcasts with thought leaders discussing all aspects of product excellence http://www.blogtalkradio.com/prodmgmttalk
4. Subscribe to newsletter: http://startupproduct.com/newsletter/ (http://bit.ly/WtN2oY)
5. Totally follow us on twitter: @StartupProduct (http://www.twitter.com/startupproduct)
6. Seeking Product Positions or Got Open Positions to fill? jobs.startupproduct.com (http://jobs.startupproduct.com/) Submit your resume: http://bit.ly/1dv8tAL
7. Show off your passion for product excellence! Grab a tshirt at http://www.zazzle.com/startupproduct
8. Join discussions at our linkedin group: http://linkd.in/ugZrJR
9. Read crowdsourced content from product related events: http://storify.com/prodmgmttalk
--->Sponsor our events, showcase your product, suggest speakers & topics!
Want your product, people, process to be showcased at upcoming meetups or broadcasts? Seeking to forward your product career? Got questions, suggestions for speakers, topics, sponsors & locations? Shoot the organizers an email!
"Startup Product" is a trademark owned by Cindy F. Solomon
Past events (194)
- Cindy F S.
- James K.
- 2 attendees