What we're about
Reiki is very easy to learn and requires no previous experience. If you feel drawn to learn the art of energy healing, you are already capable of it.
The most beneficial aspect of becoming a Reiki Practitioner is not only that you can help others, but you can easily do sessions on yourself to keep your energy field strong and balanced. With the stress, energetic intensity and challenges in the world today having this ability is a huge asset.
The style or method of Reiki taught is Usui style of Reiki. There are three levels of Reiki training. Reiki Level One and Two are the Practitioner levels; whereas Level Three – Reiki Master training involves learning advanced practitioner techniques as well as extensive training in how to teach Reiki.
In each Level you receive written material and a certificate of completion.
REIKI LEVEL ONE TRAINING:
The Reiki Level One class is a one day program from 10 a.m. to 5 pm. In the class you are attuned to the Reiki energy and taught how to use it. The attunement process is a ceremony whereby you are connected to the healing energy through the Crown Chakra.
The class includes:
* Four Attunements done in two sessions
* A discussion of the History and Benefits of Reiki
* A discussion of how Reiki interacts with the Chakra system
* Demonstration of hand positions for Self Reiki followed by a Self Reiki session
* Demonstration of hand positions for massage table sessions on others followed by practice session.
* A Reiki Level 1 Manual and Certificate of Completion
For further information on Lisa Kavanagh and her practice please visit her website at naturalhealingreiki.ca .