What we're about
Whether you're a newbie wanting to learn how to code or a professional coding guru, we'd love you to join us! We aim to provide a fun, supportive, and informal space where all of us can hang out, learn programming and computer science, build exciting projects and apps, and create tools to solve existing problems.
What do we do?
• Code-along training workshops - tutorials on how to use a specific framework
• Tech presentations - speaker presents on a relevant topic for developers and/or startup businesses
• Projects - work on app projects with small groups or pair programming
• Co-working and casual learning - work on your own projects independently while enjoying the company of like-minded people and a cup of coffee
• Project show-and-tell - show off your app and get feedback, generate ideas, gain exposure, share your experience developing the project
• Other random, fun activities like geeky movie nights and joint events with other meetups!
Official Presenter is HackFront Code School: http://hackfront.com/codeschool/